Saturday, November 8, 2008

Little Bit about Me

I like to work hard and then give myself a big treat. I think the best way to enjoy success is working hard for it.

I'm an active girl. Don't you wish me stay at home and watch DVD for holiday. I can't stand it.

I'm a fairytale lover. Any movie and books with magical dan fairy things will always be my pleasure to read.

I love furry animals but not reptile and insect. Keep away those two kinds from me. I never like it. My favourite animals are tiger and panda.

Just like furry animals I love dolls too. My favourite doll is the one that's good for hugging, soft and smooth.

Eventhough I'm a girl but I love to eat. Don't be surprised how much I can eat while I'm in the mood to eat. I always love milk and cheese. I love tea and coffee but my stomach isn't so friendly with soda.

I love my Jesus, my family, my bestfriends, and my friends.

I'm not beautiful or sexy but I'm in peace with my body. So hang on with my narcism. I might love myself too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment