Thursday, June 26, 2008

Panda Never Go Diet

Today is my nephew's one month birthday. His name is Michael Patrick Soegianto. I got a box consists of six beautiful cupcakes sent to my home. Very very cute and wonderful handmade cupcakes. I love the pastel colours and the decorations. I wish I can make them too O(≧∇≦)O


Just seeing those beautiful cakes already make me want to eat it. I have eaten two of them, only left the mouse and milk bottle decorations. I just can't stand myself to eat them. Lucky those cakes are not just beautiful but tastes good too. Chubby rakus? Who care about that! ( ̄ー ̄) Cupcake forever...! ヾ(^∇^)

5 comments:

  1. Wiiihhhhh.....
    cup cake nya lucu nian..^__^
    jadi mauu..hihihiii..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @reny : imut kan?! Makanya Chubby ga tahan sampe langsung makan dua. Hehehe. Jadi rakus deh (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucu bangeeeet.. imut, jadi sayang makan nya.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mau ^^
    Liat warna nya aja jadi ngiler ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sofie : ati2 ntar bajunya basah kena iler. Hehehe. Berarti kita senasib donk kalo liat kue cantik ga betah ngincipin. Hehehe ^___^

    ReplyDelete