Monday, March 17, 2008

A Bit Description About Me

I like to work..
I think the best way to enjoy a success is working hard for it..
I like to socialize...
I like to have a lot of friends...
I like to know people closer...

I like fairytales...
Dragon and unicorn always impressed me..
I like furry animals..
Tiger and panda are my fave animals...
They are so georgous and cute...
But I never like insects and reptile whatever it is..

I love dolls so much...

I like to eat so muccchh... ^o^
I like cheese, milk and cream..
I like coffee and tea..

I love J...
I love my family...
I love my bestfrens...
I love my boyfriend...
I love all of my frens...
I love my home...

I'm not beautiful or sexy but..
I love my body and face...
I love every inch of myself...
I love me, myself, and I...

I'm not narsciss...
I just learn to love myself before I can love others...

I hate something unfair...
I'll do my best to make it fair..
I'll try my best to be fair...

I admire Walt Disney. Because of him many children in the world are helped to know and learn what is love and hope, the basic of humanity.

What I think of bestfriends or a true friend is someone who knows everything about you, the good and the bad in you and however unbelieveable still likes you anyway

4 comments:

  1. And you love me, chubby, dont you?
    huahahahahahaha :D

    Akhir e nge blog di non-FS juga....
    Welcome to Blogging World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakakaka....of course u are my only lovely chubby auntie....wekekeke...! (^o^)

    ~maklum qta sesama chubby, yg ga chubby ga boleh iri ;-p yg sm2 silahkan bergabung juga...hehehe...


    Thanx for the advices...nih dah lebih nyaman jauh daripada ngeblog di FS...ternyata kalo khusus untuk ngeblog tuh memang lebih byk fasilitas yah...wekekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chubby, ada 1 lagi yang berhasil tak komporin buat blogging, Ocha, hehehe, cek disini : http://rosalialaxmidewi.wordpress.com/ hehehehe :P

    Trus kemarin, juga komporin kokomu pisan :P Eh, kalo tertarik bisa gabung ma komunitas blogger surabaya di TuguPahlawan.com :)
    Eh, ada tips nih, kalo kamu komen usahakan isi nama web/URL dengan nama blog mu (lengkap dengan http jg) jadi isa dikunjungi balik.

    Trus nek blogger isa ditambahi widget, misal shoutbox, foto2 dari flickr, dll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chubby, kok setiap aku akses blog mu, postingan yang terbaru gak kuar? kok malah descripsi dirimu????
    harusnya postingan terbaru ada di atas, kannnn???

    ReplyDelete