Monday, April 28, 2008

Prey

This is one of my english novels. Not my first one but this might be the first english thriller novel that I bought. Only one word I can say after reading this book : satisfied. Yes, I'm very satisfied with this book. Great thriller book and easy to understand for someone who don't really know english like me.

In the Nevada desert, an experiment has gone horribly wrong. A cloud of nanoprticles (micro-robots) has escaped from the laboratory.This cloud is self-sustaining and self-reproducing. It is intelligent dan learns from experience. For all practice purposes, it is alive.

It has been programmed as a predator. It is evolving swiftly, becoming more deadly with each passing hour.

Every attempt to destroy it has failed.

And we are the prey.
  • "A page-turning triumph... This is how to write a thriller." (Detroit Free Press)
  • "Intricate plotting dan flawless pacing... Holds your attention ruthlessly from start to finish." (Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment